Top 8 Must buys for baby:
1. Muslins LOADS of them! – Useful for every eventuality!
At least 10 and possibly more!! I bought ours from Amazon and have some plain and brightly coloured ones. We have pretty much one in every room, some in each car and always have at least 2 in the changing bag. You never know when you might need one!
2. Angelcare Bath seat – A godsend when baby is little.
This seat gives you confidence and holds baby nicely and securely without slipping about. Ideal for inexperienced bath times!
3. Anglecare AC517 video monitor and sensor pad – Absolute peace of mind.
This is by far the best monitor and sensor we found, I’m so happy with it. The screen is nice and big and the sensor pad is very sensitive giving you complete confidence that if there was a problem you’d know about it virtually immediately! The room temperature display is clear and the night-time image is very good too!
4. Mamas & Papas Ocarro Pushchair – Ok so this one is a biggy!
We absolutely love love love this pushchair! It isn’t the lightest or smallest but it is the most robust and solid pushchair we found! The navy and leather look is just so classy and all the great features are hard to beat! We went for the whole bundle and even treated ourselves to the matching footmuff!
5. Joie 360 All stage Car seat – Where was this seat 12 years ago!
The 360 degree swivel on this seat makes life SOOOOO much easier to get baby in and out of the car! It’s lovely and padded it cuddles baby in position and is really great quality. We chose this signature edition with the leather binding from Mamas & Papas, I would always recommend getting them to talk to you about your requirements. We went to Lincoln store and they were fantastic!
6. Growbags – These fantastic products have helped my babies be good sleepers from day dot! I firmly believe that they are the reason my boys sleep so well now. The tog options, designs and general brilliance of these products are second to non. We’ve tried cheaper alternatives and they just don’t cut it like a Growbag. The fit and durability is fantastic, no loose covers to taffle up in, no getting cold in the middle of the night and easy access changing. We chose the Ollie the Owl as it fits in with our nursery décor! Perfect!
7. Mamas & Papas Light and sound play mat – This is quite possibly George’s favourite thing! Even from being tiny he loved to lay beneath the lights listening to the soothing sounds. You can flat pack it away when not in use and the batteries have lasted 6 months and are still going! A firm favourite!
8. Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Machine – What a godsend!
Now I’m an advocate for breastfeeding and I breastfed both my boys however due to my own medical reasons I am only allowed to do this for 3 months so when weaning onto bottles this machine was a revelation! All done in a flash, bottle is ready to drink and no stress whatsoever! We love ours and it gave my partner loads of confidence that the milk he made up was done correctly.
So there you have it! my top 8 buys for baby!
Check out my top 8 buys for a new Mum in another blog post coming soon!