I wanted to provide a quick and easy reference page so my readers can easily find details for some of the small businesses, lovely shops and crafters that I’ve talked about on my blog. Usually I’ll have purchased from them or it might just be that I simply like what they do!
You will find below details and links to their websites or Facebook pages, some will be local some a bit further away but all will be worth a click to see what amazing things they do!
- Emporium 53 – Cleethorpes – Collaborative Shop
- Seth & Noah – Wooden decorative items, stackers, felt crowns and rosettes
- Beeswax Wraps UK – Manufacturers of an eco alternative to clingfilm & foil
- My Visible Object – Oxfordshire – Sculptures & Decorations
- No Ordinary Gift Company – Oxfordshire – Home decorations
- Dudley & Roo – Bespoke handmade jewellery and accessories.
- Cleeglass – Handmade Cleethorpes sea glass jewellery
- Heather Scott Jewellery – Lancashire – Handmade jewellery
- It started with a Stitch – Grimsby – Embroidery, Pompoms and Workshops
Food & Drink
- Hawkshead Relish Company – Lakeland producers of the amazing Hawkshead Relish, Jams, Pickles, Chutneys and much much more.
- Beebombs UK – Dorset – Helping bring the Bees back by their unique Bee Bombs
- The Flower Fairy – Coddington – Extremely talented local florist
- Pet Portraits in Pastel by Dawn Warnock – Lincolnshire – Fabulous pet portraits.
- Beth Shepherd Studio – Lincolnshire – Beautiful women’s and children’s clothing handmade in the UK using the most gorgeous printed fabrics.
- Pigeon Organics – Oxfordshire – Stunningly beautiful, Ethical, Organic Cotton clothing
- POMSKII – Lovely hats for Adults, Children & Babies
Just a Card is a great campaign that is designed to help our high streets and highlights that even just a small purchase like buying a greeting card from a local small business goes a long way to supporting your local retail environment. Look out for small businesses supporting this campaign too!